When you need a reliable and durable countertop water filtration system, look no further than the Aquasana Countertop water filter system. It is a white resplendent water filter that is the perfect choice for homeowners looking for a unit that will give them clean water, while still blending with the kitchen’s interior décor.
Its features are exceptional while it performs well. It reduces 77 contaminants while retaining beneficial minerals for optimal hydration. The Aquasana countertop instantly transforms tap water into healthier, great-tasting water with no installation or permanent fixtures. Besides, this highly-rated countertop water filter is environment-friendly.
Key Features of the Aquasana Countertop Water Filter
450-gallon filter lifespan
Before the filter is obsolete, it goes through 450 gallons of tap water then it requires a change. It is supposed to last about six months. Hard water is also a factor that determines its longevity.
Available in two colors
The Aquasana comes in either white or black. However, most users prefer the white color because of its blending ability with virtually any background.
Rapid and effective contaminants removal from tap water.
The Aquasana is a useful filter that removes lead, chemicals, chlorine, odor, taste, sediments, etc. The filtration technology that is independently tested and used in the system is proven to remove over 97% of chlorine and chloramines. Also reduces:
- Chlorine resistant cysts like giardia and cryptosporidium
- Organic chemicals like herbicides, pesticides, and VOCs
- Pharmaceuticals like estrone and ibuprofen
- Heavy metals like lead and mercury
Uses Claryum® Technology
This technology infuses different aspects to make the highly-rated countertop water filter more effective. It includes the following components:
- Activated Carbon to reduce pharmaceuticals, herbicides, pesticides, VOCs and MTBE.
- Catalytic Carbon for removing chlorine and chloramines.
- Ion-Exchange to filter heavy metals like lead and mercury.
- Absolute Sub-Micron mechanical filtration to capture asbestos and chlorine traces.
- The unit comes in two colors
- It retains the essential minerals like magnesium while removing the harmful contaminants
- The filter has a lifespan of 450 gallons
- It is easy to install as it takes less than 10 minutes.
- It’s compact and uses less space
- The intelligent system design reduces plastic waste by minimizing disposable plastic parts.
- No permanent fixtures or installation is required.
- Installation is as simple as screwing the faucet attachment.
- The filters in this specific unit are quite pricey in comparison to competing pieces with similar specifications
Frequently Asked Questions
When you notice a change in water taste, you should replace it. But it should last you at least six months, depending on the hardness of your tap water.
Yes, the device removes more than 97% of the chloramine elements in the water.
No. It does not remove calcium. If you don’t like calcium in your water, you can install a water softener to expel this mineral.
The company will recycle the filters for you, but you have to pay for the shipping cost to return the filters to them.
No. Hard water doesn’t necessarily mean contamination. But this water has to be tested first before consumption to see if it’s safe.
The Aquasana water filtration system is compatible with all water faucets, except the 2-in-1 faucets that have a detachable sprayer at the faucet opening. The Aquasana will fit most standard faucets, and also comes with two adapters.
The system measures 9″ H x 7.25″ W x 4.25″ D.
Aquasana Water Filters will reduce fluoride concentration by approximately 40% to 60%. This rate of removal mostly depending on the levels of fluoride in the water to that specific area.
Aquasana Countertop Water Filter Review
- Editor's Rating
The Aquasana Countertop Water Filter System is perfect for someone looking for high quality and affordability in a countertop water filter.
The NSF Certified Claryum® filtration technology applied by Auqasama is the latest state-of-the-art filtration process best in the market. It is basically a selective filtration technology that retains naturally occurring beneficial minerals in your water like Calcium, Potassium, and Magnesium for healthier and more delicious water.
You can taste and savor the difference with the highly-rated countertop water filter. Healthwise, the device helps protect your family from toxic contaminants.